Official builds of LinageOS 18.1 based on Android 11 are now available for the original Google Pixel, Pixel XL, and the Redmi Note 8/Redmi Note 8T. Getting back to stock uses the same techniques used to install ROMs and mods in the first place. If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock.
- Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 11 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles.
- Fastboot ROM for India (IN) Redmi Note 8 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your Redmi Note 8 Pro (begoniain) device.
- Google and Motorola are among the major companies that do.
- Official versions also have all advertised features working, usually without a hitch.
- However, riding on the fast growth of the Indian smartphone market, Xiaomi also managed to secure a spot on the list last year with the Redmi Note 7.
The ROM is based on the Pixel OS but comes with a lot of customizable options. It one of the Best Custom ROMs for Redmi Note 8 Pro if you want a daily driver.
Windows PC. You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with a Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link to flash your device. With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more. You may also repair your Redmi Note 8 Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. Rajarajacholan Kulothungan is a tech nerd and an Android enthusiast working for StockROMFiles.com from 2020.
- You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
- It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working.
- The enthusiast community has had a love/hate relationship with the dedicated Bixby button on the recent Samsung devices.
- The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begoniain) India (IN) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you free need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.